Based in Erfurt, TecArt, founded in 1999, is one of the German CRM pioneers. In the meantime, the medium-sized company is rolling out Version 5.0. TecArt CRM Pro and TecArt CRM Free are operated in the German cloud. For complex compliance requirements or interested parties whose focus is on their own data sovereignty, TecArt offers a server software or managed server service. The focus is on B2B companies and describes itself as a “partner for medium-sized businesses.
TecArt CRM Pro Cloud & OnPremise
The TecArt CRM can be used conveniently from the cloud via the browser without a separate client installation. With the help of its own Starter App, which is installed directly on the workstation, all documents can be edited directly from the CRM. It does not matter which operating system (Windows, Mac, Linux) is installed on the computer used. The range of functions between the cloud and the server variant does not differ.
Range of functions (basic CRM system)
The TecArt CRM software is structured in modules. This means that additional modules and add-ons can be easily added to the basic configuration. The following modules comprise the basic package:
- B2B contact & address management
- Appointment & calendar management
- Document management with Office Online Editor
- Integrated e-mail client
- Task management with Kanban Board
- Call management
- Extendable range of functions (Pro)
- Additional modules can be flexibly added to the basic package.
Customers and interested parties can choose from the following modules:
- Project management
- Order management
- Ticket system
- Contract Management
- Offer management
- Resource Planning
- Holiday & duty planning
- Account Management
Depending on the requirements, standard functions and all modules can be individually adapted through add-ons. Thanks to the free Add-On Framework, companies can develop their own solutions themselves or have them developed by service providers. In the standard version, TecArt customers can choose from a range of their own add-ons, e.g. the ERP functionalities warehouse management or merchandise management.
Security and GDPR
TecArt has a comprehensive security concept for the software and infrastructures. These are implemented according to the specifications of BSI audits, ISO and DIN certifications. The Cloud CRM is located exclusively on servers in Germany. The most important facts of the security concept are:
- ISO 27001 certified data center for the Cloud solution
- High-availability cluster (99.8% reliability)
- Ongoing OTA security updates (1-2 per week)
- Audit-proof logging
- Grade A encryption for web access
- E-mail and document encryption up to 4,096 bit
- Multifactor authentication for login
- Security level “VS-confidential” for classified information of the authorities
There are integrated routines for implementing the DSGVO. Depending on the requirements from our own processing activities, the processes are adapted by customizing according to customer wishes.
The most important DSGVO features are:
Secured and encrypted connection
Access, access and entry controls
Secure German data center
Privacy by default settings (Privacy by Default)
Guarantee of ownership of customer data
Mobile working is possible via the browser and the TecArt Starter App for the desktop. The TecArt CRM Pro is fully responsive since version 5.0. Thus working on tablets is possible without problems. There are no separate apps in the Apple or GooglePlay store.
E-mails are sent and received directly in the integrated e-mail client. As with Outlook or Apple Mail, the integration takes place as POP3 or IMAP mailbox. The big advantage of the integrated client is the automatic link to contacts, leads, projects and tickets.
The interfaces REST, SOAP and Add-On Framework allow the connection of all third-party tools.
- TecArt CRM in the basic version, up to 5 users, is permanently free of charge.
- Fully integrated online editor for texts, tables and presentations
- ERP functionalities can be added
- Costs: The prices depend on the modules and extensions selected and the number of users. On average, the costs per user for the TecArt CRM Pro are 36-90 Euro/month per user.
> 2,000 installations in the DACH region
Here is a selection of the most important / largest customers:
- Stuttgarter Straßenbahnen AG (SSB)
- Town & Country Haus Lizenzgeber GmbH
- Fraunhofer IOSB – Institut für Optronik, Systemtechnik und Bildauswertung
- Deutsches Rotes Kreuz
- Kahla Porzellan
- Syno Consulting Group
Pros of TecArt
- For SMEs (up to 5 users) all modules permanently free of charge
- Pro version flexibly adaptable
- Call management at no extra charge
- Available as OnPremise or Cloud
Contra of TecArt
- Offline work is not possible
Do you know the software Pipedrive? Have a look here: CRM software: Pipedrive CRM at a glance
Note: This is a machine translation. It is neither 100% complete nor 100% correct. We can therefore not guarantee the result.