Besides SZ, all currently important business media have reported on the recent purchase of Salesforce. $1.35 billion in cash or stock swap are on the books as equivalent. After the deal with Tableau (over $10 billion), Salesforce takes action. Not quite so deep into the pocket
What does the Click software do in general and what makes it special?
ClickSoftware (ClickSoftware.com) is in the broadest sense a typical CRM or MarTech product. It is classified by Gartner and other analyst firms in the field service software sector. This means it is about accepting (customer) requests and controlling how and who processes them.
The core industries or business models in which Click is used include utilities, healthcare, telecommunications and insurance. Other industries include facility management, retail, the public sector and many more.
Within the reference cases you can quickly see the range of applications. https://clicksoftware.com/en/tools-resources/case-studies/
The website is not yet live in German language. The markets focused on so far are all English-speaking as well as French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and Chinese speaking countries.
How does the software Click describe itself?
Under what we do the company confidently writes: “Our solutions address the fundamental questions of job fulfillment for any service organization, providing unparalleled visibility and control of business operations. By automating this process, our customers are able to manage their service business more efficiently, saving costs and making customers happier. Source own website 11.08.2019
The key data of the company Click:
- Over 15,400 customers around the world in a wide variety of industries
- Managing nearly 1 million resources and field engineers
- Strategic partnerships with major enterprise and software consulting engineers (Accenture, IBM, Microsoft, SAP, Salesforce)
- Through our clients’ businesses, we’ve powered billions of successful service interactions
- A market leader in Field Service Management according to Gartner, IDC, and Frost & Sullivan
- 700+ dedicated employees in 8 geographical locations worldwide (Americas, LATAM, EMEA, APAC)
- Source own website 11.08.2019
All in all, impressive facts and figures. No wonder that the big players like SAP, Oracle or Salesforce wanted to secure access to customers and know-how. Salesforce has now snatched Click away from its big competitor.
Picture: Screenshot Qlick website
Another purchase of Salesforce: Salesforce buys Vlocity
Note: This is a machine translation. It is neither 100% complete nor 100% correct. We can therefore not guarantee the result.