We have looked at another project management software. After we already had factro and Stackfield in our quick check, now it’s time for Meistertask:
Meistertask in the Quick Check
The prices are per month and user:
- Basic: € 0,- (up to 3 projects)
- Pro: € 8,25 – (unlimited projects)
- Business: € 20,75 – (incl. group creation within the team)
- Enterprise: On request (incl. individual security check)
You can choose between monthly and annual payment. For an annual payment you get a 17% discount.
The following functionalities are covered by Meistertask:
- Works according to the Kanban system
- Task management (in Kanban or list display)
- File management
- Time recording
- Chat function with team members
- Assignment of tasks to team members
- Create prioritization of tasks / task relations
- Attachments can be stored in the cloud (Dropbox, GoogleDrive etc.)
- Importing tasks into Asana and Trello
- 256-bit encryption SSL for all data transfers
- Four price models for a wide range of organizational sizes
- Notifications about the actions of the projects
- Overview of all activities in the project
- Comprehensive search for all projects
- Clearly arranged
- Very adaptable – iOS, Windows, AppleWatch etc.
- Integration of Mindmeister (Mind Mapping Tool)
- Integration of Office365, Zendesk, Slack, GitHub, nocrm.io, GoogleMail, Zapier, Bugsnag
- Less suitable for complex projects
Meistertask is easy to use and a good project management tool with good features like the notification display or the search function. The task creation tool does not need a long training period because it is very easy to understand. The difference to Trello and Asana is the time tracking in the single projects and there is the task relation tool to create relations between tasks.
Are you also looking for a suitable project management software? Just get in contact with us!
Another projectmanagement software: CRM help for self-help: Who currently offers webconference or collaboration tools?
Would you like to benefit from information, analyses and comments on software products and events related to CRM twice a month free of charge? Then subscribe to the NEWSLETTER right here!
Note: This is a machine translation. It is neither 100% complete nor 100% correct. We can therefore not guarantee the result.