The Salesforce Dreamforce 2019
- is a 4-day event
- is visited by 170,000 participants (including Salesforce employees and partners) on site
- and watched live by 13 million viewers via Twitter or Salesforce
- ticket prices are between $1,599 and $2,299
- takes place in San Francisco and
is therefore probably the largest user conference in the world.
Salesforce is now trying to make this huge crowd, which is putting San Francisco in a state of emergency, environmentally sustainable. Appropriately, the charts – for example, the number of water bottles refilled – are presented with Tableau, the latest BI purchase.
Here is a summary of the most important facts for you:
- The 5 highlights of the Dreamforce 2019: click here
- The top 10 moments of Dreamforce 2019: click here
- The sturgeon of the Dreamforce 2019: click here
- The Opening Key-Note and more videos: click here
Salesforce Customer 360: In this video, Salesforce describes the 360-degree view of the customer.
The video shows a wonderful world, almost a wishful thinking. But for many companies this is not always the goal, because less is more. Also if the effort is worth it, the users have to decide and will show the ROI after 2 years.
Those who have never been to a Salesforce event before will be surprised or even happy about the fascinating stage shows and session productions. This is left to the eye of the beholder. One thing is clear: Salesforce leaves nothing to chance, therefore the Dreamforce is an event orchestrated in every detail, a mecca for all Salesforce evangelists and fans – a pilgrimage place with party character. And everyone goes home with incredibly strong images. Which is the ultimate goal. The team of Marc Benioff and Salesforce can sell themselves excellently. All that remains is the proof of concept in reality. 😊
Picture: Salesforce Blog
Note: This is a machine translation. It is neither 100% complete nor 100% correct. We can therefore not guarantee the result.