## Update 10.10.2019:
Stackfield’s CEO Cristian Mudure announces a major update of Stackfield 4 at the end of the year.
The announced highlights of the update will be
- Easier collaboration on projects in a team
- Brand new user interface with greatly improved user experience
- Gantt Charts are added
- For enterprise customers some special features are in the works
We are excited and will be looking at Stackfield again at the end of the year – and will report!
We have looked at another project management software.
Maybe you remember – that was the task we were given:
“Please recommend a project management software that meets the following criteria.
- Based in Germany and DSGVO compliant
- On Premises or Cloud solution with server in Germany
- Intuitive to use
- Different display formats possible
- Suitable for not too complex projects
- Task and time management
- Communication and collaboration.”
We have checked different providers for this. Among them were IBO, Blue Ant, Stackfield, Celoix, Kendo Manager, Axosoft and factro.
Stackfield in the quick check.
To meet the different customer requirements regarding the system environment, both a cloud and an on-premise solution are offered.
Cloud prices are per month and organization:
- Starter: € 29,- (incl. 5 users, 10 GB storage space)
- Business: € 49,- (incl. 10 users, 20 GB storage space)
- Plus: € 89,- (incl. 20 users, 50 GB storage space)
- Company: € 169,- (incl. 40 users, 100 GB storage space)
The on-premise prices are payable once:
- Starter: € 1.790,- (incl. 20 users)
- Business: € 2.990,- (incl. 50 users)
- Team: € 5.290,- (incl. 100 users)
- Enterprise: on request (over 100 users)
Support and updates can be renewed annually at 25% of the current price (optional).
In addition, there are discounted rates for educational institutions and non-profit organizations.
The following functionalities are covered by Stackfield:
- Communication and discussion / Social Intranet
- Task management (in Kanban or list display)
- File management
- Calendar view
- Audio and video telephony
- Time recording
- Establishing organizational guidelines
- Search across all rooms
- Direct news
- High security standards (including end-to-end encryption)
- Distinctive communication tool, also suitable as social intranet
- Four pricing models – in the cloud or on-premise – for a wide range of organization sizes
- Intuitive operation
- Good role and rights system
- Extensive customer service
- Less suitable for complex projects
- Few interfaces
We like Stackfield. How to communicate in the rooms and how to work on projects is clear and intuitive. This should keep the training period to a minimum. We can recommend Stackfield to companies and organisations that want to work on less complex projects with sensitive data in a well-secured environment with various communication tools.
Are you also looking for a suitable project management software? Simply contact us!
Would you like to benefit from information, analyses and comments on software products and events related to CRM twice a month free of charge? Then subscribe to the NEWSLETTER right here!
Picture source: stackfield.com
Note: This is a machine translation. It is neither 100% complete nor 100% correct. We can therefore not guarantee the result.