To see the address and data quality landscape in full size, click here
Additional information on the individual providers:
- Filling level analyses: checking and enrichment of the salutation, recognition and structuring of the name and address components and date of birth, checking and correction of postal addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses
- Quality analyses: name analyses (correctness of first and last names, static age, company name recognition), analysis of postal addresses, telephone numbers, e-mails, deliverability and confirmation of postal addresses
- enrichment through external data: Telephone numbers (public sources), deliverability of postal address, information on relocation and deceased persons (internal: Deutsche Post Adress GmbH & Co. KG, ABIS GmbH, external: SAZ, eXotarget, Gemini, Axiom), telephone number and email address validation
- Reporting: In the form of a standard report (ABIS audit) or individually according to requirements
- Integration into an e-commerce or CRM software landscape: As an interface or software, currently as a customer-specific solution
Deutsche Post Address
- 100% identical to the subsidiary ABIS
- Additionally: “topicality” and “internationality
- A core competence of Deutsche Post Adress is address updating. The relocation database POSTADRESS MOVE, based on redirection orders to Deutsche Post, is the database with the most new relocation notifications per year in Germany. Other reference data sources enable users to identify undeliverable addresses and addresses of deceased customers.
Deutsche Post Adress also offers many services for master data maintenance and data quality optimization for international address data through its sales unit POSTADRESS GLOBAL. A global network of service providers enables companies to maintain addresses from almost every country in the world.
Deutsche Post Direkt
- Option for application programming interface (API) for customer-specific on-premise setup
- various enrichment of various additional information
- Comprehensive reporting thanks to visualized address audit and/or customer profile analyses
- Various integration paths for vendor-independent CRM system landscapes via API (REST, SOAP), web service or asynchronously for bulk files via SFTP
- Established integrations for eCommerce applications via plugin for the following providers: Magento, Shopware, Plentymarkets or even GitHub for individually desired integration
- Fill level analyses: postcode, town and address
- All firmographic features can be enriched by external data
- Reporting can be called up via online analysis
- Fill level analyses; data set oriented and attribute oriented
- Quality analyses: duplicate recognition, completeness check, consistency check, plausibility check, syntax check, semantic check
- Enrichment: Address data/vendor data: Deutsche Post Direkt, Melissa Data, Bisnode, Creditreform, Jaroso
- Reporting: External and regular temporal triggering, ad-hoc reporting, standard data quality key figures as well as individual data quality key figures, recording and presentation of the temporal development of data quality key figures, aggregation
- Customized interfaces to e-commerce and CRM software landscapes: Salesforce, SugarCRM, SAP ERP (IDOC), MS Dynamics, Oracle, Pepolesoft, PSIpenta, Sage ERP, Comarch ERP
- Enrichment by external data possible via ODBC/OLEDB or CV
- Reporting on the analyses: duplicates found are clearly displayed with the degree of agreement.
- Kroll software is a standalone and can access any tables, therefore it can be connected to e-commerce or CRM software landscapes
- Filling level analyses: absolute and percentage possible
- enrichment through external data: Any data sources, e.g. insolvencies, relocation information, deliverability, phone numbers, deceased verification, commercial register information, company information (employees, industry, etc.) and geo coordinates.
- Reporting: Capture performance data and KPIs for processes or as evaluation of the complete data stock. Support of third-party applications, e.g. Grafana or Power BI
- Integration is possible: in Microsoft CRM, C4/HANA, Salesforce, Microsoft Business Central, SAP and many other systems via REST/SOAP Services, the frontend is simply possible
- Duplicate detection: Any number of data sources, all common data formats and databases. Furthermore: postal address check, name check, check of further data (including UST-ID, IBAN, e-mail, domain, etc.), data formatting (telephone numbers, data, etc.)
- search rules: Automatically generated rules for standard tasks, individual definition of rules: Individually configurable down to field level. Several rules can be applied in parallel (e.g. name / address, first name / mobile number, VAT ID). Hierarchical data structures (e.g. company/contact person), reference data and dictionaries (individual additions/adaptations), result postprocessing incl. team processing.
- Interface for the user: Windows (Ribbon-based GUI) or command-line variant for integration into processing procedures.
- Proposal for fusion: q.address supported:
- Selection: Selection of a data set (required, for example, if the data of several
address suppliers to be merged)
- Merge: Merging at field level (“merging without data loss”)
- In-place-Cleansing: Inventory Cleansing in Dynamics 365 CE (CRM), Salesforce, SAP CRM
- Rules: a) Priority at the level of the data source (file), record and data field, b) Priority according to record/data field quality, age etc.
- Fill level analyses as counts
- Quality analyses: Countings (incl. consideration of data quality, e.g. number and type of duplicates, correct postal codes, spelling etc.)
- Enrichment through external data: beDirect, BDS Online, Creditreform. Furthermore: any other data provided
- Reporting: Prepared analyses
- Integration in CRM system landscapes: Ready integrations in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CE/CRM), Dynamics 365 Business Central (BC/NAV), Salesforce, SAP CRM. Furthermore: For own integrations we offer: q.address Quality Server, q.address Cloud Services
- Integration into an e-commerce system landscape possible via q.address Quality Server and q.address Cloud Services
relate with the product reDUB
- Fill level analysis with field level for import
- Quality analyses: e-mail, telephone or postal
- enrichment through external data:
- Age esimation
- Sex code
- ethnic assessment internal
- Postal corrrection worldwide
- Relocation, deceased etc. external
- Reporting: Statistics
- Integration into CRM system landscape: via interfaces, no API
- Integration into e-commerce system landscape: via interfaces, no API
- The fill level analyses work on each original field, as well as all validation results or enrichment potentials
- Quality analyses: In addition to the validation, assurance and production of good data quality, there are additional solutions for the analysis of complete data sets and the presentation of the respective results in dedicated data quality dashboards and reports. Furthermore, any results can be imported into existing BI systems via interfaces.
- Integration in e-commerce and CRM system environments is possible: All solutions from Uniserv can integrate a wide range of APIs in any system (CRM, ERP, e-commerce, MDM, etc.). Dedicated and certified plug&play connectors are available for the entire SAP platform. For Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, Aurea and many others, there is a partner network, as well as corresponding project experience.
- central post-processing console or the datasteward console
- Fill level analyses: breaking down and sorting the components of names and addresses and checking and correcting personal data such as address, e-mail and telephone number and adding missing components (e.g. postcode)
- Quality analyses: address validation, address auto-completion, e-mail validation, telephone number verification, name analysis, identity check, duplicate check and geocoding
- Enrichment through external data: Melissa offers a wide range of data quality solutions in the field of address management. There are various partnerships and data sources for this purpose – in each case for the appropriate solutions.
- Reporting on the analyses: On request, a Data Quality Report can be created to give you an insight into your data with the statistics. In addition, result codes are issued for the individual solutions, which show you the errors (e.g. errors in the postal code) and the changes (e.g. postal code changed).
- Integration in a CRM landscape: As a Web Service, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle (including PepoleSoft)
- Integration into an e-commerce system landscape: As REST interface. PlugIns, e.g. for Magento and Shopware
- Fill level analysis for master data (name, address, dates of birth)
- Quality analyses for master data (name, address, dates of birth)
- Listing of the characteristics mentioned
- Minimum and maximum values
- Correctness check
- Check for completeness
- Enrichment through external data:
- Geocoordinates for addresses
- statistical districts automotive industry
- Integration in CRM landscape possible in:
- MS Dynamics 360
eXotargets Data Networks
Since its foundation in 2012, eXotargets has developed into an important information aggregator in Germany. As a data provider, eXotargets offers a variety of data points for the areas of datacare (address cleansing, data maintenance, additional relocation addresses, register of deceased persons, building directory / street file / geocoordinates), dataselect (lead generation, re-targeting) and eIDV (KYC, electronic identity verification).
AS Address Solutions
- Duplicate recognition: Knowledge- and rule-based duplicate recognition, i.e. before names are compared with each other, the system first examines exactly what is in the name, e.g. first and last names, titles, salutations, prefixes, place names, company names, legal forms or even company activity words are recognized, regardless of which field or position in the field they are in.
- Flexible adjustment of the match rules possible: After the knowledge and rule-based analysis of the field contents, the comparison is then carried out for each individual feature according to a procedure specially tailored to the field contents. The resulting partial scores can be used for any meaningful decision rules. Any number of decision rules can be combined into a decision matrix and then saved in a configuration and used for various duplicate identifications, inventory comparisons or online searches. This means that practically any business rule, however complex, can be mapped and used for a duplicate. In addition to the partial scores, individual minimum values can also be defined for each field content and different weights of the respective partial scores.
- User interface for duplicate processing: GUI available, which can also be customized.
- Suggestion for merging through the system: Since this is a very individual task for each company, AS Address Solutions advises the customer in the appropriate implementation of the duplicate merging. Nevertheless, there are of course already built-in procedures for merging, which are completely sufficient for a mailing, e.g. random selection, priority-controlled selection or selection of the data set which has the highest scores compared to the other group members.
- Rules for merging duplicates: see above, the above-mentioned procedures can then of course also be used for the final merging or the creation of a master data record (golden record), if this is what the customer wants. For the more complex requirements, which vary greatly from company to company, AS has highly qualified and experienced consultants, who can draw from a large pool of already implemented merging solutions.
- Filling degree analyses: Yes, of course, this is done with our AS Inspect, which immediately determines and provides the filling degree of each field.
- Quality Analyses: Yes, for this purpose there is a special software program, AS Inspect, which checks the data quality exactly, e.g. the duplicate rate, the number of correct or correctable postal addresses, key figures for the quality of names and other contents, etc., which can be saved in descriptive reports and consulted for later comparisons. With AS Inspect, the customer is able to import any data sources within minutes and with a few mouse clicks in a clearly arranged GUI and to check them thoroughly afterwards.
- Enrichment through external data: Here, too, the simplest integration of any reference data into a comfortable searchable, so-called AS search inventory (search index) provides an easy way to search any reference data. Despite our company philosophy of remaining as vendor-independent as possible, we have some ready-made interfaces to selected reference data, such as postal data (Nexiga), the Swiss national file, geocoordinates or the Robinson list, but we are by no means limited to these.
- Reporting on the analyses: In each AS software package, there are reports on the most important results, e.g. in AS Inspect pdf-reports on the fill level, the duplicate rate, the quality of postal addresses and names, etc.
- Integration into a CRM system landscape possible: Yes, of course this is possible at any time. Besides direct so-called integration components, which make the basic functionalities available for a certain environment (e.g. for Oracle PL/SQL, Microsoft T-SQL), the AS offers all common interfaces for the easy and fast integration of the basic functions into practically any environment, into any application and of course into any CRM system. Integration components include the following: SOAP and RESTFul interfaces, XML/RPC, TCP/IP, COM, PL/SQL, T-SQL, etc. With a certified SAP partner, there has also been a complete integration of our software in SAP/R3 for many years. We are not limited to certain CRM providers and solutions, but there are also solutions with Microsoft Dynamics, SAP R3 or Salesforce.
- Integration into an e-commerce system landscape possible: Of course, due to the concept of the integration components, there are no limitations here either.